GERMANY: Oracle DBA needed

Post by Dr. Suwelack Gmb » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00

We are a top company of the food industry.
We are manufacturers of innovative products, work with a sophisticated
technique and are steadily growing.

We are looking for a

                        DB Administrator
                        ================
       for administering our Database and DB application software

We expect:

- University degree in computer science
- Experience in distributed Oracle DB as well as Reports 2.5 and
  Forms 4.5
- Some skills in installation and administration of a Unix network
  (Sun/Solaris 2.5) in a client/server environment

The applicant will be responsible for our hard and software as well as for
the further development of the IT/IS environment. This requires initiative
thinking and the behavior of a good team worker.

Please send your resume to

   Dr. Otto Suwelack Nachf. GmbH & Co.
   Personalabteilung
   Josef-Suwelack-Strasse