Oracle SQL quick reference

Post by Mike Higg » Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:47:48

Hi,
    does anybody know if the above is available for the Palm Vx?  I had a
look around for a file that may be usable with the document reader I have
but can't find one.  This would be really useful as I wouldn't have to carry
my quick reference paper copy round any more.

    Thanks

    Mike Higgs

Oracle SQL quick reference

Post by Syltre » Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:54:24

Hi!

If you find what you are looking for, please post a message in this ng if
you get the answer from another source. I am looking for this, too.

And you said "I have to carry around my paper copy". What quick reference do
you have? Mine is an old Oracle 7 Server SQL Language Quick Refernec edited
by Oracle, and I could never find an up-to-date copy of it. This one dates
back from December, 1992 and is a copy of a copy. Never seen the original,
and don't know if it is available.

Thanks!
--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem

..

Quote:> Hi,
>     does anybody know if the above is available for the Palm Vx?  I had a
> look around for a file that may be usable with the document reader I have
> but can't find one.  This would be really useful as I wouldn't have to
carry
> my quick reference paper copy round any more.

>     Thanks

>     Mike Higgs

Oracle SQL quick reference

Post by Lucas T » Sun, 25 Mar 2001 04:44:58

[posted and mailed]

Try in the ebooks groups.  You might have better luck there.

om>:

Quote:>Hi,
>    does anybody know if the above is available for the Palm Vx?  I had
>look around for a file that may be usable with the document reader I
>have but can't find one.  This would be really useful as I wouldn't have
>to carry my quick reference paper copy round any more.

>    Thanks

>    Mike Higgs

Oracle SQL quick reference

Post by Charles Davi » Sat, 31 Mar 2001 07:45:44

on http://www.memoware.com I found some docs about the dictonary views,
but not sure if there is a SQL reference.....

> Hi,
>     does anybody know if the above is available for the Palm Vx?  I had a
> look around for a file that may be usable with the document reader I have
> but can't find one.  This would be really useful as I wouldn't have to carry
> my quick reference paper copy round any more.

>     Thanks

>     Mike Higgs

1. Transact-SQL tutorial or Quick Reference

Hello there,
does anybody know of a good free Transact-SQL tutorial or Quick
Reference on the net? There was a good one at devguru.com but it's not
available for download anymore... so anybody can help?

regards
--
Alfred Raouf
Cellular: ++ 20 (0)10 5744290

ICQ#: 10002919

2. Stored Proc Query Problems

3. Looking for SQL Performance Tunning Quick Reference for 6.5

4. OpenDatabase and OpenRecordset on VB5

5. PL/SQL Quick Reference

6. Multiuser in Mac

7. SQL Quick Reference Guide

8. Preventing Auto dialup

9. NEED a Reference on System Tables QUICK

10. Sybase Quick reference book

11. SYBASE Quick Reference Booklet

12. Replication Server Quick Reference Guide: updated