US-CA-APPLICATIONS DELIVERY ANALYST / ORACLE

US-CA-APPLICATIONS DELIVERY ANALYST / ORACLE

Post by www.orasearch.co » Wed, 22 May 2002 00:03:33

JOB ID:1710982

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=1710982
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Guru, Inc.

Guru, Inc.

SAN FRANCISCO               ,CA  USA

Join a world filled with promise and potential.  Based in the Bay Area,
our client is a global energy enterprise that values its workforce and
believes in individual growth. If you are an Applications Delivery
Analyst and looking for your next challenge, this is your opportunity.
Ideal skills include:Visual, Oracle, Unix, Tandem, CrystalTo APPLY for
this position, SEND an EMAIL to the contact info in this posting and
make sure to ATTACH your RESUME in WORD or TEXT formats. Please, no
phone calls. This position is offered through Guru. Guru represents
highly skilled professionals in a unique way. We provide you with
leading-edge contract and permanent job opportunities, career guidance,
and support services. Plus, our talent agents and online tools enable
you to find your ideal position based on your expertise and workstyle
preferences. From Fortune 1000 to smaller, high-growth companies, Guru
will help you find the RIGHT JOB with the BEST COMPANY. If you're
interested in viewing other top-notch jobs in your field, visit .df-os

Visual,Oracle,Unix,Tandem,Cystal

Other desired skills:
Visual,Oracle,Unix,Tandem,Cystal

1. US-CA-APPLICATIONS DELIVERY ANALYST / ORACLE

[...]

2. How to get into Oracle DBA

3. US-CA-ORACLE APPLICATIONS BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST

4. Users per server.

5. display query results on form using VB

6. US, CA, Walnut Creek: Business Analyst for Oracle Applications(permanent)

7. Why Sequential Scan not index ?

8. US-CA-Mid Bay-Oracle Applications Programmer/Analyst