<<<<<<ON SALE FOR OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material >>>>>>

<<<<<<ON SALE FOR OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material >>>>>>

Post by Davi » Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:11:16

Hi, I have a OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material of preparing for
Oracle8 DBA Database Administration test. It is very useful for passing the
test!!!
If you are preparing for OCP DBA test(1ZO-013) and interested in it,
Please send me a email.

 Thanks

 David (Toronto)

<<<<<<ON SALE FOR OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material >>>>>>

Post by ouaatchan.. » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:20:07

hi Mr David,
 i'm really in great need of OCP EXAMS, please how can you help me.
thanks.

Quote:> Hi, I have a OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material of preparing for
> Oracle8 DBA Database Administration test. It is very useful for
passing the
> test!!!
> If you are preparing for OCP DBA test(1ZO-013) and interested in it,
> Please send me a email.

>  Thanks

>  David (Toronto)

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Post by David Fitzjarrel » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:23:24

> hi Mr David,
>  i'm really in great need of OCP EXAMS, please how can you help me.
> thanks.

> > Hi, I have a OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material of preparing for
> > Oracle8 DBA Database Administration test. It is very useful for
> passing the
> > test!!!
> > If you are preparing for OCP DBA test(1ZO-013) and interested in it,
> > Please send me a email.

> >  Thanks

> >  David (Toronto)

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Apparently you didn't read his post -- he wants you to EMAIL him, not
post to the newsgroup.

Give it another try.

--
David Fitzjarrell
Oracle Certified DBA

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

<<<<<<ON SALE FOR OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material >>>>>>

I would be very much interested if it is ay of the 8i exams. Thanks in advance.

Post by David Fitzjarrel » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:15:36

> I would be very much interested if it is ay of the 8i exams. Thanks
in advance.

> > Hi, I have a OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material of preparing for
> > Oracle8 DBA Database Administration test. It is very useful for
passing the
> > test!!!
> > If you are preparing for OCP DBA test(1ZO-013) and interested in it,
> > Please send me a email.

> >  Thanks

> >  David (Toronto)

Please read the post -- it CLEARLY states he wishes to be emailed.
There is no request to post this to the newsgroup.

Try again.

--
David Fitzjarrell
Oracle Certified DBA

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

<<<<<<ON SALE FOR OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material >>>>>>

Post by robertgfree.. » Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:47:38

Ahhhh.... the DBA's of the future.... who read so *y well.

Robert

> > I would be very much interested if it is ay of the 8i exams. Thanks
> in advance.

> > > Hi, I have a OCP ORACLE DBA test(1ZO-013) material of preparing
for
> > > Oracle8 DBA Database Administration test. It is very useful for
> passing the
> > > test!!!
> > > If you are preparing for OCP DBA test(1ZO-013) and interested in
it,
> > > Please send me a email.

> > >  Thanks

> > >  David (Toronto)

> Please read the post -- it CLEARLY states he wishes to be emailed.
> There is no request to post this to the newsgroup.

> Try again.

> --
> David Fitzjarrell
> Oracle Certified DBA

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.veryComputer.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. <<<RDBMS/UNIX/SYBASE ENGINEERS WANTED>>>>Oakland, CA

TCN Needs SEVERAL Software Engineers until the end of the year plus
probable extensions

Responsibilities: Our Client is rebuilding their entire automated test
environment for their RDBMS software product.  You will be developing
test software for the QA Dept.  You will be looking at statements
regarding specific functions of the database and coding automated test
scripts that will be used be the Quality Assurance Department for
testing.  THIS IS A CHALLENGING, HIGHLY VISIBLE PROJECT!!!!

Required: SYBASE (1 Year Minimum), SQL, C, SHELL SCRIPT OR PERL, UNIX,
Excellent English Language skills, knowledge of testing methodologies.

Desired: SunOS, SOLARIS, TCL, TET, RDBMS, Test Script Development, DBA
Experience

Location: Bay Area, California (near Oakland/Berkeley)

Start date is JULY 10th  and THE CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING NOW!!!! WE HAVE
INTERVIEW DATES OF JUNE 29th and on

We will work with Independent Incorporated Contractors OR W2's

Please respond immediately to:
Ilene Blender
TCN
1020 Marsh Road, Suite 110
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 324-3222 x-251
(415) 324-2922 fax

**Please note there are NO ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS!  You must have at
least a minimum of 5 years of paid computer industry experience!

**If this person has extensive test script development, they would
waive the SYBASE requirement as Oracle, Informix, Ingres would be O.K.

2. Sybtcl with Sybase ASE for Linux: works fine.

3. identity column

4. +o Hartford_New Haven-CT - Sr. Programmer Analyst, Oracle DBA, Client Server o+

5. <><><>ORACLE DBA

6. US-TX>>>Oracle DBA, HOUSTON<<<Yoh Information Technology