Master's degree student looking for an internship

Post by Denis Overa » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:16:49

Master's degree student looking for an internship

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least
four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are
fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should
be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could
be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated
student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress:

www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis

1. Master's degree student looking for an internship

Master's degree student looking for an internship

Withing the framework of my studies I am expected to have an at least
four-month internship in the business world. The potential subjects are
fairly wide-ranging. In the perspective of the master's degree, they should
be 'Distributed Systems" oriented. A "networks" orientation, however, could
be possible as well.

If you know about companies or developpement teams looking for a motivated
student, do not hesitate to contact me directly through my email adress:

www.vanderus.be/denis/denisEN.html.

Denis

2. How to stop instances selectively?

3. Importing Data

4. Master's degree student looking for an intership

5. mind probe sql query

6. Tampabay Florida - Oracle student seeking Internship/co-op

7. import a table into a database during run time

8. Degree Student Help

9. Looking for an 3 months internship as Oracle Administrator

10. Looking for internship on oracle

11. Looking for internship in OLAP & OODB

12. CFP: Information 2000 Doctoral & Masters Student Conference