good boks for pl/sql oracle dba and oracle web application server

good boks for pl/sql oracle dba and oracle web application server

Post by nooruddi » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi!

I wanted to buy some good books for oracle relating to

pl/sql , dba,and also oracle web application server.

Please advise books written by good authors.

Thanks in advance

bye.

good boks for pl/sql oracle dba and oracle web application server

Post by Pete Sharma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

PL/SQL - look for Steve Feuerstein's books (Oracle PL/SQL Programming
and Advanced PL/SQL Programming With Packages)
DBA - Oracle DBA Handbook by Kevin Loney
WAS - one of the Oracle Press series I don't have, but I think the title
is something like Oracle Web Application Server.

HTH.

Pete

--
Regards