Using Crystal Reports with Oracle Forms 4.5 - a solution

Using Crystal Reports with Oracle Forms 4.5 - a solution

Post by Michel Renau » Sun, 28 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I've been looking for information on interfacing Crystal
Reports and Oracle Forms 4.5 for a while, but finally had
to figure it out myself.

I documented the solution on my web page.  Go to
http://www.synapse.net/~renamic, click on "English", then
there's only one link, you can't miss it :-)  The page with
the commented Package Body looks weird in some browsers,
I'll try to fix that as soon as possible.

If you add anything to the package, or if you find any
errors in the code (this is the code that resulted from
testing, so there might still be some weird stuff in there
:-)), or if you have any questions or suggestions, please
do not hesitate to e-mail me.

Michel

Michel Renaud             Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

WWW: http://www.synapse.net/~renamic

1. Forms 4.5 & Crystal Reports API

Hi there,
   If anyone has experience or has already coded an interface to Crystal
Reports API using Forms 4.5 (ORA_FFI built-in) please post some info.
I'm having a particular problem with the 'crPESetNthParameterField'
function.  I cannot change the current value.
Also does anyone know the exact translation from 'C' type to PL/SQL
types.
Thanks.

2. ODBC how to use it with access files

3. FS: Crystal Reports Pro 4.5, Standard 4.5

4. Close() - Preventing

5. Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

6. pgsql/doc/src/sgml arch-dev.sgml backup.sgml e ...

7. Oracle Applications Developer, SQL, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Contract

8. AskSam 3.0--Half Price!

9. Oracle Applications Developer, Reports 2.5, Forms 4.5.,

10. Oracle Financials Developer, Reports 2.5, Forms 4.5., Contract

11. LONDON - ORACLE DEVELOPER, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Visual Basic - To 40K plus benefits

12. Oracle Manufacturing rel 10.7, Forms 4.5, Report 2.5, Techie, Contract