19399-NJ-Middletown-Solaris-C-C++-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Sun Workstation-Software Developer

19399-NJ-Middletown-Solaris-C-C++-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Sun Workstation-Software Developer

Post by GGerv.. » Fri, 31 Oct 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Vital Computer Services Int'l
Job Title  : Software Developer
Location   : Middletown, NJ
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
VITAL Computer Services International, Inc is a consulting firm with over 25
years of experience providing consultants to the financial, insurance and
communication industries

 Software Developer in New Jersey </b> Major telecommunication corporation in
New Jersey is seeking Software Developers to design, develop, and deploy
service design and inventory systems

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
=
Required Skills
* Solaris
* C
* C++
* ORACLE
* PL/SQL
* Sun Workstation
=
Definite Pluses
* MVS
* DB2
* CICS
=
As a consulting firm, Vital provides our salaried employees with excellent
benefits We provide medical coverage through Oxford Health Plans (single or
family coverage is available) We provide 10 days vacation per year (vacation
days start accruing after 2 months and accrue at a rate of 1 day per month)
Vital provides the consultant employee with the same holiday schedule as the
client to which they are assigned Up to 5 (sick/unavoidable absence) days per
year are also provided * Hourly compensation is also an option
=
Contact Information:
Reference : A1374
Gigi Gervits

Fax No: 973-994-7444

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 19399-NJ-Middletown-SUN-Solaris-C-C++-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Software Developer

=
Company    : Vital Computer Services Int'l
Job Title  : Software Developer
Location   : Middletown, NJ
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
VITAL Computer Services International, Inc is a consulting firm with over 25
years of experience providing consultants to the financial, insurance and
communication industries

 Software Developer in New Jersey Major telecommunication corporation in New
Jersey is seeking Software Developers to design, develop, and deploy service
design and inventory systems

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
=
Required Skills
* SUN
* Solaris
* C
* C++
* ORACLE
* PL/SQL
=
Definite Pluses
* MVS
* DB2
* CICS
=
[...]

2. Unsubscribing help please

3. Problem to Call Store Procedure with Parameter in ASP

4. Connect to SQLServer from UNIX

5. how to allow read access to warm standby (log shipping)

6. 23322-NJ- Middletown-Java-ORACLE-C++-Windows NT-Net Dynamics-Software Engineer/Developer

7. NJ-Middletown-90615--Client/Server-Customer Support-ORACLE-SUN-UNIX-Visual Basic