1. Oracle Reports REP-1800 Formatter Error
I am running an Oracle Report from a commandline with rwrun60c against
a 8.0.6 Oracle DB and directing the output to a file. Everytime I try
to do this, I get an REP-1800 error. I have seen numerous posts on
usergroups and even Metalink about making sure to set a PRINTER env
variable which I have done with a valid printer that I am able to
print to with no change in error. I can also duplicate this error
with other reports so it is not linked to just this one. For testing
purposes, I have registered the report under Oracle Applications and
have let the Concurrent Manager run the report which was successful.
I can also run the report successfully from the Reports Designer
connecting as the same user as I am attempting to on the command line
run. The problem seems to lie when I run it from the command line,
which is a requirement of this project. Anyone have any ideas
concerning environment or anything in general that I am missing?
2. WWW based database required.
3. REP-1800: Formatter Error VGS-1313: Font Lookup Failed
4. Revolutionary Bulk Mail Software
5. Oracle cannot find date for 1800's year
8. how to handle 1800 cubes in an Extranet?