Looking for an 3 months internship as Oracle Administrator

Looking for an 3 months internship as Oracle Administrator

Post by Mourad Othma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all together,
I am looking for an internship as an Oracle Administrator. I want to
gain some experiences from this opportunity and I plan to investigate 3
full time months (April, Mai and July 2000) for this internship. It
should be in an English speaking country, and prefered in USA. Please
visit my Resume in web at:  http://www.geocities.com/othman_1999 and let
me know about such an opportunity. You can contact me via e-mail or Tel.

Mourad