HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

Post by Oraclegur » Sat, 06 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. Iam not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work
on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30 hours each
week.
The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

Oracleguru

Post by oraclegur » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. Iam not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30
hours each week.

The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

Oracleguru

1. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/afterhours Oracle work

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. I am not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30
hours each week.

The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

2. BCP four FMT File Parameters?

3. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

4. Access97 to Oracle/Sybase

5. about codebase

6. Importing data from xbase file

7. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours oracle work

8. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work