Forms 4.5: Start Form Maximized

Post by Thorsten Baumeiste » Thu, 22 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone please give me a hint how to start the Mother / Child Window in
Forms 4.5 in maximized mode?
Thanks for your tips.

Bye, Thorsten.

Forms 4.5: Start Form Maximized

Post by Werner Beckman » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Did you try
set_window_property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STYLE, MAXIMIZED)
or something like that?

Look it up in the context help, the truth is in there...

Bye,
Werner

> Can anyone please give me a hint how to start the Mother / Child Window in
> Forms 4.5 in maximized mode?
> Thanks for your tips.

> Bye, Thorsten.

btw: you meant 'hints' not 'tips', don't you?

Forms 4.5: Start Form Maximized

Post by Neville Swee » Sat, 24 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Thorsten,

If you want to do this at startup use:
f45run module=myform userid=scott/tiger window_state=MAXIMIZE

Otherwise use Set_Window_Property in a When-New-Form-Instance trigger.
If your form calls a child form then you will also need to re-size the
window on return from the child form.

>Can anyone please give me a hint how to start the Mother / Child Window in
>Forms 4.5 in maximized mode?
>Thanks for your tips.

>Bye, Thorsten.

1. Maximize windows (Forms 4.5)

Hello.

This must be easy to do, but I can't see to figure it out.  I want my
forms to be maximized when they open in the runtime environment.  I
don't know if I need to set this in Windows, or in Forms.  When I open
the main menu, neither the window nor the form it contains are
maximized.  However, if I open another form (via the menu), the window
stays maximized, but the form itself is not.  How would I modify this?
Do I just need to set the size of the canvas?

Thanks for the help!
Kristen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Text field in stored procedure - help needed (Newbie)

3. Maximizing forms (4.5 WIN)

4. Triggers and System Calls

5. Portage d'une application de FORMS 3.0 en FORMS 4.5

6. SPORTSBETTING

7. Migrating SQL*Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5, 5 or 6

8. Getting the First Row

9. Can't get started with Forms 4.5

10. Forms 4.5 to Forms 6

11. Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5

12. Running 10.7 Apps GUI form in Forms 4.5 outside Apps

13. Saving forms in database in Forms 4.5