Searching

Post by mbrid.. » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

 http://www.searchwho.com

1. Searching Word Documents with Full Text Searching

Can I do full text searching for Word documents?

I know that I could use the functionality of IIS to do this
but I don't want to have to reference file names and
locations - I want to store these documents as image data
types in my SQL server database.

Thanks in advance?

2. Perplexing Query Performance

3. MS-SQLServer-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

4. Deleted Database

5. Full-text searching (Microsoft Search service) goes nuts

6. Attempt to bind to nonexistent column ???

7. Searching within Search Results

8. ODBC Clients

9. Full-Text Search - Searching HTML

10. Search all DB tables - SQL Dynamic Search [L]

11. Help with suggestions for search within search

12. Fulltext Search AND web site search

13. Boolean search using Full Text search