4722-CA-Bay Area-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Reports 2.X-ORACLE Tools-

4722-CA-Bay Area-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Reports 2.X-ORACLE Tools-

Post by ehsm.. » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Oracle Corporation/TS
Job Title  : Developer
Location   : Bay Area, CA
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
Oracle World Wide Support Oracles' World Wide Custmer Support team assists
Oracle customers in successfully implementing Oracle Systems We provide
telephone support, electronic support and on site support to our customers
Tremendous educational opportunities exist for support analysts as we train
them in the latest Oracle technologies and cross train them in other IT
specialties

If you have experience as an Oracle Applications Developer we'd like to talk to
you You would be supporting Oracle Tools such as CASE, Oracle Reports, Forms,
Oracle Office, SQL*PLUS, Oracle Graphics, Data Browser, Data Query, Languages,
pre-compilers and PL/SQL We have openings for analysts with as little as one
years experience, up to senior level postions Exceptional communications skills
are also required Positions exist in the SF Bay area, Colorado Springs and
Orlando

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE Case Tools
* ORACLE Forms
* ORACLE Reports 2.X
* ORACLE Tools
* SQL*Plus
* PL/SQL
* ORACLE Office
* ORACLE Graphics
* Pre-compilers
* Data Browser
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ4722

Fax No: 415-506-7591

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

Post by ehsm.. » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

=
[...]

1. 4722-CA-Bay Area-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Reports 2.X-ORACLE Tools-

=
[...]

2. Installing SQL2K on Windows 2003 (EE)

3. WSDL(s) for XML/A are on MSDN now

4. ADO 2.7 TLD