US - OR dr011141 - Senior Developer/Lead/Implementer - Portland, Oregon -

Post by Mary Cres » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Senior Developer/Lead/Implementer

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Senior Developer/Lead/Implementer
with extensive implementation and functional experience to plan and
execute the migration of Oracle applications from release 10.5 to 11 of
HR, FA, GL. Must possess technical skills in addition to the functional
aspect of the business process.

All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Portland, Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work in
the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that has

spent the last 9 years specializing in the major Relational Database
Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related development and
administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with us
and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

Portland, Oregon is not only consistently ranked one of 'America's Most
Livable Cities', but is nestled in one of the most beautiful parts of the

country as well; less than an hour's drive to year-round snow skiing,
Pacific Ocean beaches, and the famed Columbia Gorge.

Despite a reputation for rain, we actually average less annual rainfall
than most eastern cities, including New York, Baltimore and Atlanta...
but when it does rain, you can spend the afternoon at Powell's City of
Books, the largest volume bookstore in the United States. The area is
rich in reasons to relocate, for both IT careers and families.

or... contact us at:

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035