MA-BOSTON-100256--Data Modeling-ERWin-Windows NT-SYBASE-ORACLE-UNIX-Logical Data Modeler - ERWin & Modelmart

MA-BOSTON-100256--Data Modeling-ERWin-Windows NT-SYBASE-ORACLE-UNIX-Logical Data Modeler - ERWin & Modelmart

Post by webmas.. » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : NES
Website    : http://www.tech-jobs.com
Job Title  : Logical Data Modeler - ERWin & Modelmart
Location   : BOSTON, MA
Job Type   : Contract
============================
N.E.S., Inc. provides the service of recruiting & placing technical
professionals in contract & permanent positions. We work along with employers &
other recruiters in obtaining qualified professionals & premier job
opportunities. If you, as a technical professional see a position that you have
the expertise for, please forward your resume. We always follow up with the
candidate being considered before circulating any resume to our clients. IF YOU
ARE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME FOR A POSITION WE HAVE POSTED, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE
REFERENCE NUMBER WE HAVE PROVIDED FOR THE POSITION.

Contract Duration 0- 3 months

Rate: $55 - 60 hourly

Provide logical modeling assistance on various projects. Must be familiar with
conceptual, logical and physical data modeling; use of ERWin and model mart is
desirable. MUST have excellent communication skills and canfollow a defined
process with existing procedures in place.

Requirements: Data modeling experience a MUST, NT/ERWin, Sybase, Oracle in a
UNIX environment.

VERY IMPORTANT, IF APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION USE JOB REFERENCE DB1980.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Data Modeling
* ERWin
* Windows NT
* SYBASE
* ORACLE
* UNIX
=
YOU MUST USE THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER PROVIDED WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS POSITION.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : DB 1980
Pattie Scholle

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

1. MA-BOSTON-105514--Data Modeling-Database Design-C++-Windows NT-UNIX-Relational D

=
Company    : Hall Kinion Boston
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Data Modeler
Location   : BOSTON, MA
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
HALL KINION/Technical Recruiter-NEVER A FEE!

Hall Kinion is the largest full-service tech recruiting firm in the Silicon
Valleys of the world. We work with top technical companies to offer the best of
permanent and contract placements in the Boston area and across the United
States and the U.K.

Boston's Leading E-Commerce firm, is looking for a Data Modeler. If you have
what it takes this progressive company is focused on using cutting edge
technology in an incredible atmosphere to provide the best Order processing
service available in today's rapidly growing and transforming market. Others
will soon be left behind. The skills needed to join this next millennium
industry wise corporation are: 3+ years in-depth experience in database design
and modeling. Extensive experience in designing large scale databases; i.e.
High Volume , High Complexity. Familiarity with data mining issues. C++ in NT
or UNIX, Relational and OO modeling, Use of database tools (ERWIN) Informix,
Oracle , and Sybase are preferred.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Data Modeling
* Database Design
* C++
* Windows NT
* UNIX
* Relational Database
* OODBMS
* ERWin
=
Definite Pluses
* Informix
* ORACLE
* SYBASE
=
Does this sound like what you are looking for?? If so call me now! I am
actively recruiting for the best talent in the industry.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ105514
Alex Steppacher

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

2. RECORDS() doesn't return correct record number

3. Sybperl Bulkcopy Program Problem

4. US-DE: Wilmington-ORACLE DBA 9I PL SQL ERWIN DATA MODEL LOGICAL PHYSICAL

5. Math count: wrong result