NY-New York-264759--ORACLE-Internet-Senior Data Architect

NY-New York-264759--ORACLE-Internet-Senior Data Architect

Post by webmas.. » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

=
Company    : Tekmark Global Solutions
Website    : http://www.tekmarkinc.com
Job Title  : Senior Data Architect
Location   : New York, NY
Job Type   : Contract
============================
At Tekmark, we know that there are no limits to where imagination and
technology can go. Weve been providing IT/Telephony consultants to national
and multinational companies for over 20 years. Headquartered in Edison, NJ, we
have full-service offices in the Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas,
Philadelphia, Raleigh, Tampa, San Diego and Washington DC areas. We also have
several outsourced Solutions Development Centers in New Jersey and one in
Sydney Australia.

Tekmark delivers IT/Telephony consulting services throughout the United States
and internationally. Our client list comprises the telecommunications,
financial services, insurance, pharmaceutical, and electronics industries. We
are proudly known as a reliable business partner to many Fortune 100 companies.

If youre looking for a well-established consulting firm that has your career
objectives in mind, give us a call. One of our representatives will be glad to
discuss with you how TEKMARK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS can work for you. With the kind
of creative, talented minds we have at Tekmark, the possibilities are infinite.
To check out our current hot jobs, visit us at www.tekmarkinc.com.

We are looking for a senior level data architect with experience with Work Flow
types of applications, knowledegable in Oracle and this person must have
internet experience. Mention job code 28915 on all responses to this posting.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* Internet
=
At Tekmark, we do more than just find people jobs. Our employees are entitled
to many great benefits, including:

 ☼ Insurance (Health, Dental, Life)

☼ Disability coverage
 ☼ Flex spending plan
 ☼ 401(k) plan

☼ Provisions for vacation and holiday pay

☼ Growth opportunities
 ☼ Training
 ☼ Sponsorship

☼ Incentive plan / bonuses
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 28915

Tekmark Global Solutions
100 Metroplex Drive

Edison, NJ 08817

Phone: 732-572-5400
   -   -
Fax No: 732-572-7117

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

1. US-NY: New York-Data Architect-C++, Oracle

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Data Architect-C++, Oracle
Job Location:  NY: New York
Pay Rate:      Market rate
Job Length:    4-6 months (contract)
Start Date:    2004-01-25

Company Name:  RMS Computer Corporation
Contact:       Nicole Zazzara
Phone:         212-840-8666
Fax:           212-768-7188

JOB TITLE: Data Architect-C++, Oracle
JOB LOCATION COUNTRY: USA
JOB LOCATION STATE: New York
JOB LOCATION AREA: Manhattan
JOB EMPLOYMENT: Consulting
JOB DURATION: 6+ months
JOB SALARY: Market rate
JOB DESCRIPTION: C++, Oracle Guru with extensive experience
in datamodeling, architecture, development. Participates in project planning,
analyze Business IT requirements, define and design scope for each project, create logical data model, physical data models and Data Definition Language,
physical database structures, database source code control mechanism Conducts database performance tuning, ensures that the application interacts
efficiently with the database, defines and implements back-up/recovery procedures, Manages day to day individual workload, monitoring project milestones,
hands on coding.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: 10+ years of experiences with C/C++, Oracle, Clearcase Rational rose, requisite pro, unix, shell, pl/sql, change man, cmm,... Must have full life cycle exp - gathering requirements, developing tech/functional

Please refer to Job code JLR-DM-JC when responding to this ad.

For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/371259.html to apply online.

For fastest processing of your resume, this employer asks that
you apply to this job using the URL above.

2. Newbie ? on shutdown -- oracle 7.3.2 on solaris 2.5

3. embedded sql

4. Delimited files

5. Multiple Instances in SQL SERVER

6. NY-NEW YORK-79862--Data Modeling-ORACLE-Client/Server-Senior Data Modeler (2)

7. US-NY: New York-Oracle Database Administrator/Architect