US-PA-FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS NEEDED IN PHILLY, PA

US-PA-FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS NEEDED IN PHILLY, PA

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Tue, 05 Dec 2000 04:00:00

JOB ID:94132

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=94132
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:OraStaff, Inc.

Philadelphia,PA  USA

We are seeking an individual for a Fortune 100 client in the

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area that has immediate permanent staff

opportunities available for Oracle Financials Developers to join its'
I.T. team.

* Requirements:

- Oracle Financials modules (or OE), PL/SQL,

  and Unix experience

- U.S. citizenship or green card required

These positions offer:

   * Stability

   * The opportunity to become a key member of the team.

   * Base Salary up to 90K plus bonus and stock options

NO sub contracting positions available.

*U.S. citizenship or green card holders only

PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

For  immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment
to:

OraStaff, Inc.

Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship

Please use job code: Financials/Philly/Fred/orasearch

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available

across the U.S.

for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent
residents.

So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you

to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that
you

are seeking.

We pay referral fees.

So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be
qualified/interested

in the

posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.

Thanks

1. Oracle Financials Developers needed in Philly, PA

[...]

Please use job code: Financials/Philly/Fred/mkpl

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have
available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent
residents.
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that
you
are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be
qualified/interested
in the
posiition?described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks

2. US-MO-HP UNIX ADMIN / ORACLE

3. US-PA-PROGRAMMER NEEDED TO CUSTOMIZE FINANCIALS APPS-PHILLY AREA

4. How do I set up mircosoft newsgroup by using Outlook

5. US, PA, Philly: Oracle Financials Team Lead (OE, AR)

6. facts about applet/servlet/JDBC

7. US, PA, Philly: Senior Level Oracle Financials long term contract

8. patindex is giving error

9. US-PA-Philly: Oracle Developers Immediate Perm Opportunities

10. US - PA - Philly - Progress Developer

11. $70,000+ I4GL/PA in Philly,PA (PT telecommute)

12. US-PA-APPLICATIONS DEVELOPERS FOR PHILADELPHIA, PA