US-GA-Oracle Developer

Post by ORACLE JOB NETWO » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:52:12

* Oracle Job Network - www.oracjobs.com *

Job Posting from the Oracle Job Network -
North America's largest Oracle focused career site.
Exclusively for Oracle professionals and Oracle jobs.

Company: Outweb
Job Title: Oracle Developer
Job Location: ATLANTA, GA   - USA
Job Number: 220820
Job type: Contract/temporary

To Reply to this job,
click here-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220820

Job Description:
Seasoned developer of Oracle Applications.
At least 3 years experience with data modelling.
This project will utilize Oracle 9 IDS - exposure to
Oracle 8 helpful.

Please call me immediately at 404-832-4132 if interested.
Interviews will be held this week and next week for qualified
candidates

* Click here to reply
  to this job-> http://www.oracjobs.com/replytojobg.php3?Jobnum=220820

- - - - - - - - - - - -

1. US-GA-ORACLE DEVELOPER WITH 8I+9I WITH ORACLE FORMS

JOB ID:1813392

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=1813392
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Net Recruiting/The Adea Group

Net Recruiting/The Adea Group

ATL ANTA,GA  USA

Must have minimum 2 years experience with information systmes design,
development and maintenance projects.Responsible for design, development
of applications utilizing Oracle8i/9i, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle
Reports.Must have working knowledge and experience in the full Life
Cycle Development and documentation of a Project. Must have working
knowledge and experience using Windows NT, and 2000 servers. Must have
working knowledge and experience using Configuration management and
Version Control. Must be able to design and develop user interfaces and
reportsPreferred skills: Micrsoft MCP, Oracle certification, VB, C/C++,
MTS, COM, Web Services, XML, Soap/UDDIdf-os

Oracle8i/9i, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms  and  Reports

Other desired skills:
Oracle8i/9i, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms  and  Reports

2. Pls Help

3. US-GA-ORACLE DEVELOPER

4. Joyeux Noel

5. US-GA-ORACLE DEVELOPER / DBA NEEDED IN GEORGIA

6. Problem replicating to multiple servers

7. DTSGlobalvariables

8. US-GA-ORACLE DEVELOPERS

9. US-GA-ORACLE DEVELOPER

10. US-GA-WEB DEVELOPER NEEDED IN ATLANTA, GA

11. US-GA- Need Informix 4GL Developers in Macon,Ga.

12. US-GA-PERIPHONICS DEVELOPER / ORACLE