US-UT-SR SELF SERVICE PROJECT MANG (OKB-516)

US-UT-SR SELF SERVICE PROJECT MANG (OKB-516)

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Wed, 07 Feb 2001 01:04:13

JOB ID:96615

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=96615
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Dataforce Corporation

Dataforce Corporation

Salt Lake City,Utah  USA

National health care company with 23,000 employees is seeking a Senior
Level Oracle HRMS/Payroll Self Service Project Manager.  The client has
implemented and is live with the full suite of Oracle Financials R
11.0.3, including HRMS/Payroll.  These were the last modules to go live
and are having some issues from time to time.  As an addition to this,
the client is planning to install Oracle Self Service.  Seeking a senior
level Project Manager who has Self Service experience from set ups to
install to deployment.

PLEASE NOTE:

Professional candidates only.

NO THIRD PARTY CONSULTING FIRMS OR RECRUITERS.

For consideration please send your resume to:

Dataforce Corporation is a global provider of

implementation and support for Enterprise Resource

Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM)

and E-Business solution.  Our services are designed to

maximize our client's IT investments by providing them

with cutting-edge solutions they can rely on.

Dataforce Corporation is a 1999 Inc. 500 winner - 49th

Fastest Growing Private Company in the U.S.A.

For more information, please visit our web site at

http://www.dataforceus.com.

1. US-UT-SENIOR SELF SERVICE PROJECT MANAGER (OKB-514)

JOB ID:96616

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=96616
[...]

2. AddNew

3. US-FL-SELF SERVICE TIME CONSULTANT (OKB-508)

4. fwd: Re: fwd: What Front End do you use with Informix?

5. 23944-FL-Jacksonville-ORACLE Financials-Project Management-MS Project-PROJECT MANAGER / MS PROJECT

6. Restoring A Database

7. US-CA-ORACLE 11I WORKFLOW SELF SERVICE TECHINCAL CANDIDATE

8. How to install and configure DB2 Universal database on AIX

9. US-TX-SELF-SERVICE

10. US-SD-CONTRACT HR/SELF-SERVICE

11. US-NC, Sr. Project Manager, Data Warehousing

12. US-NC Sr. Project Manager, Data Warehousing