NJ/NYC - DB Administrators (Sybase, Oracle, DB2, Informix) needed now

NJ/NYC - DB Administrators (Sybase, Oracle, DB2, Informix) needed now

Post by Recruite » Sun, 14 Nov 1999 04:00:00

My clients have several opportunities in the New Jersey/NYC and vicinity for
experienced DB Administrators.  A good business sense and ability to work
with department and senior level managers is an advantage here.

Specific Requirements are:

*  Oracle - 3-4 years Experienced and Entry Level Positions Available
*  Sybase -  a) 2-5 years with some development with PB,C/ C++
   b) Minimum of 2 years w/APOL and Class Libraries
*  DB-2 - Min 3 years with experience using Utilities and
Performance Testing tools

These are F/T positions in New Jersey and NYC.

Please send your Resume and Availability via this e-mail address
or FAX it to Dan Landers at 516 921-0211.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests
  and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain
  your approval.

1. NJ/NYC - DB Administrators (Sybase, Oracle, DB2, Informix) needed now

[...]

2. JDBC connection refused

3. free internet links

4. psql on red hat 7.1

5. Visual Foxpro, Visual dBASE or Fujitsu COBOL?