NY-New York-258772--UNIX-Solaris-ORACLE-Unix Support Admin

NY-New York-258772--UNIX-Solaris-ORACLE-Unix Support Admin

Post by webmas.. » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

=
Company    : Tekmark Global Solutions
Website    : http://www.tekmarkinc.com
Job Title  : Unix Support Admin
Location   : New York, NY
Job Type   : Contract
============================
At Tekmark, we know that there are no limits to where imagination and
technology can go. Weve been providing IT/Telephony consultants to national
and multinational companies for over 20 years. Headquartered in Edison, NJ, we
have full-service offices in the Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas,
Philadelphia, Raleigh, Tampa, San Diego and Washington DC areas. We also have
several outsourced Solutions Development Centers in New Jersey and one in
Sydney Australia.

Tekmark delivers IT/Telephony consulting services throughout the United States
and internationally. Our client list comprises the telecommunications,
financial services, insurance, pharmaceutical, and electronics industries. We
are proudly known as a reliable business partner to many Fortune 100 companies.

If youre looking for a well-established consulting firm that has your career
objectives in mind, give us a call. One of our representatives will be glad to
discuss with you how TEKMARK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS can work for you. With the kind
of creative, talented minds we have at Tekmark, the possibilities are infinite.
To check out our current hot jobs, visit us at www.tekmarkinc.com.

We are looking for a UNIX support admin to support UNIX Sun SOLARIS environment
which uses the Netscape Server and currently UDB(for DB2).

Mention job code 28453 on all responses to this posting.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* UNIX
* Solaris
* ORACLE
=
At Tekmark, we do more than just find people jobs. Our employees are entitled
to many great benefits, including:

 ☼ Insurance (Health, Dental, Life)

☼ Disability coverage
 ☼ Flex spending plan
 ☼ 401(k) plan

☼ Provisions for vacation and holiday pay

☼ Growth opportunities
 ☼ Training
 ☼ Sponsorship

☼ Incentive plan / bonuses
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 28453

Tekmark Global Solutions
100 Metroplex Drive

Edison, NJ 08817

Phone: 732-572-5400
   -   -
Fax No: 732-572-7117

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

1. VA-RICHMOND-110817--C-C++-ORACLE-UNIX-UNIX Programmers/Analysts/Developers

=
Company    : Technology Resources Inc.
Website    : http://www.tech-resource.com
Job Title  : UNIX Programmers/Analysts/Developers
Location   : RICHMOND, VA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Technology Resources is a Tennessee based staffing and consulting firm
providing contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. We are
seeking individuals with the following skills and experience.

JobDesc: Skills: UNIX and Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Excellent
Communications. Details: Top financial client needs several programmer analysts
with Oracle/UNIX or C/UNIX experience. Also looking for C++, Object Oriented
Developers. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be
eligible to work full time in the United States. All applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.

Required Skills: C,C Plus Plus,degree Computer Science,Oracle,UNIX

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
Preferred Degree         :CS OR EQUIV.
=
Required Skills
* C
* C++
* ORACLE
* UNIX
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 301026

Fax No: 615-893-3946

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

2. request for CV's

3. Good Books on DTS or OLAP?

4. Question on locking

5. NY-NEW YORK-212580--AIX-Solaris-C-C++-UNIX-Windows NT-Windows-SQLSERVER-ORACLE-I

6. XML for data transfer/replication