SAN FRAN. - ORACLE DBA

Post by bob chamber » Sat, 11 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Successful, fast growing international company is looking for an Oracle DBA
to fill a new permanent position in its San Francisco office.

Great company
Top technology
Above average compensation
Above average opportunity for growth
Significant up front training

Basic Requirements:
minimum mid-level ORACLE DBA experience with most functions including:
installations/upgrades, backup/recovery, physical database setup,
performance tuning, and security.  DBA experience should be on a Unix
platform.
Unix System Admin. experience a plus
Other database experience a plus

If interested in more company & position information please contact Bob

1. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009023

        ORACLE DBA  FOR ORACLE/REMEDY PROJECT (Immediate Need)

Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator
with Four + years experience using Oracle 7.x, PL/SQL, and SQL (and
other tools). Experience with Designer/2000, Oracle CASE, or other
CASE tools is very important. Familiarity with Oracle Development
tools (Forms 4.5, and Reports 2.5) desirable. Experience with Remedy
Help-Desk Applications is required. Any experience in the Telecom
Industry is very important.

All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is the San Francisco Bay Area.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work in
the Bay area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 6 + years  specializing in the major Relational
Database Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related
development and administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with
us and our clients throughout California, Oregon and Washington.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

or... contact us at:
        Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
        7165 S.W. Fir Loop  #105
        Portland, Oregon  97223-8055
        Phone:  503-639-0816 or 800-755-1038
        Fax:  503-639-6836

`````````````````````````
Meridian Technology Group
    800-755-1038
    503-639-0816
Fax 503-639-6836

`````````````````````````

2. verification of backups under Online

3. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009022

4. Can you refer to the value of a VB control in a View?

5. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009026

6. Column heading remove + select

7. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009025

8. THE BCP PROGRAM

9. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009024

10. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009028

11. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009021

12. ::Oracle DBA for Oracle/Remedy Project::San Fran/Bay area:: lc009026