- jw009804 - Portland, Oregon - Oracle Developer O

- jw009804 - Portland, Oregon - Oracle Developer O

Post by Mary Cres » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Oracle Developer

Meridian Technology Group is seeking an Oracle Developer with excellent
PL/SQL skills to work on a mix of new and existing development projects.
Prefer candidates with Oracle Developer/2000 (GUI) skills and some
exposure to Oracle Designer/2000. Visual Basic skills would be a nice
plus.

All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Portland, Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work in
the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that has
spent the last 8+ years specializing in the major Relational Database
Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related development and
administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with us
and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

Portland, Oregon is not only consistently ranked one of 'America's Most
Livable Cities', but is nestled in one of the most beautiful parts of the
country as well; less than an hour's drive to year-round snow skiing,
Pacific Ocean beaches, and the famed Columbia Gorge.

Despite a reputation for rain, we actually average less annual rainfall
than most eastern cities, including New York, Baltimore and Atlanta...
but when it does rain, you can spend the afternoon at Powell's City of
Books, the largest volume bookstore in the United States. The area is
rich in reasons to relocate, for both IT careers and families.

or... contact us at:

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035
503-697-1600  In Oregon
800-755-1038  Outside Oregon
503-697-8600  Fax

www.meridiangroup.com

1. US-OR-Portland-Oracle Data Architect - ORACLE DATABASE DBA RDBMS PORTLAND OREGON

Job Posting No:    98-038
Posting Date:      August 12, 1998
Job Title:         Oracle Data Architect
Compensation:      $60-80K / DOE / DOQ
City:              Portland
State/Province:    Oregon
Job Type:          Direct Hire
Industry:          Insurance

Primary Qualifications/Requirements

1.  B.S. in Computer Science or related field;
2.  Minimum 5 years experience in the role of an Oracle Data Architect,
Modeller and/or Database Designer in an UNIX environment;
3.  Capable of developing enterprise-wide data models;
4.  At least 8 years total experience in an Information Systems environment;
5.  Prior Data Warehousing experience a plus;
6.  Prior experience with NT, SQL, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, SAS a plus; and
7.  Must have US work authorization.

Note:  Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position.

KEY WORDS:  ORACLE DATABASE DBA RDBMS PORTLAND OREGON

Primary Job Duties

Information is available upon request.

Company Profile

This company is a well established, Portland based insurance company.

Employee Benefits

Information is available upon request.

More Jobs!

Visit the Synergy Solutions web site at http://www.becksolutions.com and
browse through hundreds of IT jobs with client companies in most regions of
the US.

How to Apply

Please forward, for immediate consideration, your COVER LETTER and RESUME,
referencing the SPECIFIC JOB POSTING NUMBER by COPY/PASTE into the body of
your email. Documents may also be faxed or mailed but MUST include your
EMAIL ADDRESS in order to be processed. Forward to:

SYNERGY SOLUTIONS, LTD. - Creating Successful Partnerships
Attn:           Larry Beck, President
Voice:          360/988-2066
Fax:            360/988-0316

Web:            www.becksolutions.com

--
Cover Letters and Resumes, with your email address, may be mailed to:

Synergy Solutions, Ltd.
Attn:  Larry Beck, President
PO Box 28328
Bellingham, WA  98228-0328
USA

(Mailed and faxed resumes without an email address will NOT receive a reply.)

Disclaimer
----------

Synergy Solutions, Ltd. will use its reasonable and best efforts to provide
job descriptions, qualifications, requirements, compensation, employee
benefits, geographic locales, availability and related data, here and after
collectively referred to as "The Information," to its job candidates in a
timely and accurate manner and as represented to Synergy Solutions, Ltd. by
its clients who are the hiring agents.  Synergy Solutions, Ltd. and its
clients reserve the right to modify The Information at any time without
prior notice.

All rights reserved by Synergy Solutions, Ltd., 1997.

2. Which One

3. ::1263jw Senior Oracle Applications Developer Portland area, Oregon

4. FoxPro 2.0 Lan

5. ::1263:: Senior Oracle Applications Developer Portland area, Oregon

6. Computing and printing CODE BARS in FOXPRO 2.6 for Windows

7. ::1263jw Senior Oracle Applications Developer Portland area, Oregon

8. Detect Screen Lock and Login Status with API

9. 1263jw Senior Oracle Applications Developer Portland area, Oregon

10. ::jw1263 Senior Oracle Applications Developer Portland area, Oregon

11. ::jw1136 Oracle Financials Developer Portland area, Oregon

12. - dr009519 - Portland, Oregon - Senior Oracle Developer/ Data Architect - O

13. - jw009805 - Portland, Oregon - Oracle Developer O