Kansas - Visual Basic /Oracle /SQL Programmer/Analyst

Kansas - Visual Basic /Oracle /SQL Programmer/Analyst

Post by swj.. » Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:00:00

---------------------------------------
RDBMS Career Opportunities -
http://www.softwarejobs.com/rdbms.html
maintained by Allen Davis & Associates, one of the nations
leading Information Technology recruiting firms.

* SOFTWAREJOBS.COM: http://www.softwarejobs.com
* RDBMS Job Listings: http://www.softwarejobs.com/rdbms.html

"This IS-specific job-hunting site is a tremendous
resource... its content is consistently useful at every
layer." Computerworld

If you are interested in learning more about this position
please fill out the confidential registration form below and
send it to us along with your resume.  We will not forward
or distribute your resume to clients or other affiliates
without your prior knowledge and consent.

* FAX:     413-253-3535

* VOICE:   413-253-0600 ext. 127

Job Title: Visual Basic /Oracle /SQL Programmer/Analyst
AD&A Position #:02261
Location: KS, Kansas City
Compensation: $45-65K
Education Requirements: BS/BA
Years Experience: 3+

Required Experience: Must have strong Visual Basic programming
experience with Oracle and have SQL skills.

Preferred Experience:

Comments: Will develop, debug and document applications and
analyze new and existing procedures. Will make modifications to
existing of new specifications, record layouts or flowcharts. Will
provide guidance and assistance to other programmers and
trainees.

           CONFIDENTIAL REGISTRATION FORM

If you would like to be considered for any current or future
search assignments of Allen Davis & Associates, please
complete this confidential registration form and send it to
us along with a current resume. (Your name will not be given
to any company without your consent.)

 1. name:
 2. address:
 3. city, state, and zip:
 4. home phone:
 5. work phone:
 6. company:
 7. title:
 8. current salary:
 9. education:
10. years experience:
11. Are you a US citizen, Permanent Resident, other?:
12. If "other", please explain:
13. Are you a homeowner or renter?:
14. Would you consider relocating?:
15. If your resume doesn't include a summary of your
    technical skills, please provide one here:
16. If there are positions from our listing that you would
    like to be considered for, please indicate the AD&A
    position numbers here:
17. Are you willing to consider contract assignments?:

Send this registration form and your resume to Allen Davis,
of Allen Davis & Associates, National Technical Search:

     * mail: PO Box 2007, Amherst, MA 01004-2007
     * fax: (413) 253-3535

The RDBMS page features career opportunities in:
Oracle DBA - Oracle Developer - Oracle Programmer/Analyst -
Oracle Consultant - Sybase DBA - Sybase Developer - Sybase
Programmer/Analyst - Sybase Consultant SQL Server DBA - SQL
Server Developer - SQL Server Programmer Analyst SQL
Server Consultant Informix DBA - Informix Developer -
Informix Programmer/Analyst Informix Consultant DB2 DBA -
DB2 Developer - DB2 Programmer/Analyst - DB2 Consultant

Opportunities - opportunities - opportunities
opportunities Jobs - jobs - jobs - jobs - jobs - jobs - jobs
- jobs - jobs jobs Careers - careers - careers - careers -
careers - careers careers Job listings - job listings -
job listings - job listings - job listings Consulting -
consulting - consulting - consulting - consulting

Post by swj.. » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

---------------------------------------
[...]

1. NC-CHARLOTTE-229432--Visual Basic-ORACLE-UNIX-Windows NT-Visual Basic / Oracle Programmer/Analyst

=
Company    : TM Floyd & Company
Job Title  : Visual Basic / Oracle Programmer/Analyst
Location   : CHARLOTTE, NC
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================

TM Floyd & Company is looking for a Programmer/Analyst with 3+ years of
experience in VISUAL BASIC coding, ORACLE DB, Unix and WINDOWS NT. SQL coders
may be considered. A 2 yr degree and 6 months to 1 year experience in a
manufacturing background is preferred.

TM Floyd & Company is a truly 21st-century consulting firm. Founded in 1976,
we are dedicated to providing our clients with the most complete and up to date
Information Technology solutions available. We offer competitive salaries and
hourly employee arrangements, and our 401(k) plan includes an employer match.
We pay salaried and hourly consultants for every approved hour worked.
Candidates must possess US Citizenship or valid US Work Authorization. Because
of the time constraints placed on us by our clients, we cannot currently accept
H1-b Visa candidates. TM Floyd & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Visual Basic
* ORACLE
* UNIX
* Windows NT
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : E060918P
Recruiter

Phone: 800-780-1170
803-765-1310

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

2. DatabaseMetaData getColumns error

3. TX-DALLAS-105737--Visual Basic-Visual C++-SQL-MS SQL Server-ORACLE-ODBC-Senior Programmer Analyst

4. Loader

5. Convert Recordset SQL/FOXPRO etc.

6. Database Wanted...

7. TX-HOUSTON-105339--Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-ORACLE-Web Development-Visual Basic Programmer/Analyst