Convert Access 2.0 to Oracle Client/Server

Convert Access 2.0 to Oracle Client/Server

Post by Alex Tait; Force12 Solutions Lt » Sat, 01 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I'm trying to convert a multi_user 16 bit VB application which accesses
an Access 2.0 database into a multi_user 16 bit VB application using
Oracle in a client/server architecture.

I understand that there may be some Oracle vbx controls available
somewhere but I'd appreciate any tips/help as to how to overcome user
access rights, separate repositories etc.  I really just want to use the
Oracle database engine and some of Oracle's built-in features.

Thanks in advance for any help

Hadi
--
Hadi Kanan; Force12 Solutions Ltd

1. Beginner Question: Converting Access 2.0 to SQL Server

Our company currently maintains all of its databases in Access 2.0.
I've recently setup MS SQL Server 6.0 on NT 3.51.  I'd like to move
all of our data from Access 2.0 to SQL Server. I've found that I can
export tables, but that doesn't maintain the relationships between the
tables.

Is there any easy (and hopefully quick) way of moving Access 2.0
databases to SQL Server?

Mike Benson

2. *** I AM SELLING SEALED VB4 PROFESSIONAL (CHEAP) ***

3. Convert access 2.0 to access 2000 database

4. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

5. Convert Access 2.0 database into Access 97

6. Could not find virtual page.......

7. Help: convert access 2.0 to access 97 using VB 5.0

8. Mac Fox 2.5 blows up with Stylewriter II

9. Help: programatically convert access 2.0 to access 97 using vb5

10. Converting Access 2.0 to Access 97 or 2000

11. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 1.0 or 1.1

12. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

13. Help Convert Access 2.0 to Access 97