FRM-40735 and FRM-40815

Post by Henk Roo » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Check all your libraries (including the ones prior supplied by Oracle) and
menus. They all should be generated again with the 32-bit version of Forms
4.5.7.
If this does not solve your problem just run the Form in Debug-mode and
determine where it goes wrong.
--
Henk Rook
ENNIA Caribe NV, Cura?ao

Quote:> Hi!!  We've been using Developer and Designer 1.2 (16 bit) for more than
> year. At this time, we're trying to migrate our applications generated
> from Designer/2000 to the new versions of Developer (1.3.2, for Windows
> 95).

> There are several forms giving us this problem:  We can open them in the
> Oracle Forms Designer (32 bit), and generate without any problem.  But
> when we run these applications, we get FRM-40735:

> WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger raised unhandled exception PROGRAM_ERROR.

> And

> FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL.CG$QUERY_MODE does not exist.

> We don't know what could it be, since these applications were generated
> from Designer 1.2 and been used without problems of any type.  As far as
> know, the Designer/2000 itself adds this global variable to the generated
> forms.

1. Forms 45, Popup-Help, FRM-40735

Hi !
We develop with forms 4.5.8.1.2 under NT 4.0 SP3.
my problem is:
i use iconic-buttons in my application. Also i use the hint-library to get
popup-helps.
It works very good, I never had any problems.
But now, I made an installation on a PII-400 with 128 MB and after a short
while i get the FRM-40735 error.
I changed the value of the timer in the hint.pll from 500 (default) to 1000,
and my application is working a little bit longer (about 20 min) , and after
that the error appears again !!
Who can give me help and a 'hint' what to do ?
thanks

--

2. dates

3. HELP moving DB frm 1 serv to anthr

4. Data Driven Query Task question

5. Output parameter frm Stored Procedure via jdbc-odbc

6. Urgent: Upgrade from SQL2000 Default, to SQL2000 Cluster fails

7. How to copy image type data frm one record to another with sql

8. DBA Assist 4.1 available at auction

9. SQLServer Agent NOT starting after upgr frm SQL Server 7.0 to SQL Server 2K

10. Problems in porting frm Access to SQL-Server

11. SQL 2000 can't pull subscriptions frm SQL 7 server

12. HELP moving DB frm 1 serv to anthr