Ref cursor and Active Server Page - does it work?

Ref cursor and Active Server Page - does it work?

Post by Bill Win » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone been able to get an Active Server Page to work with a
Oracle ref cursor?  I would like to get a result set from a stored
procedure or function.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

1. Java Server Pages/Servelets vs Active Server Pages

As a learning project, I'm planning a simple database-enabled website (a
file archive with keyword searches).

I looked today at the page for Microsoft's Site Server.  I'm a long-time
hater of Microsoft, but I must admit their product description makes it
sound very easy to do everything I'd need to do.  Would someone care to
contrast it to using Java Servelets/Pages/Beans/EJB?

Thanks for any advice!

-Richard

2. Password Problem

3. Does Active Server Page Work with Informix ODBC?

4. Synonyms and ontape

5. working with PL/SQL REF CURSORs

6. How to tell if a column is set NOT FOR REPLICATION?

7. Does Decode work in a REF CURSOR?

8. CT-HARTFORD-90067--ORACLE-Imaging-Developer/Analyst

9. Why this code is not working (REF CURSOR)?

10. Weird Error connecting to SQL Server from Active Server Pages

11. SQL Server Authentication via Active Server Pages

12. Active Server Pages and SQL Server Transactions