US-PA: Philadelphia-Sr Oracle DBA

Post by JobCircle.C » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:01:27

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Sr Oracle DBA
Job Location:  PA: Philadelphia
Pay Rate:      competitive
Job Length:    over 1 year (contract)
Start Date:    2003-06-03

Company Name:  The Judge Group, Inc.
Contact:       Brian S. Merin
Phone:         610-667-7700
Fax:           610-667-6807

SECURITY CLEARANCE (ADP2)REQUIRED!!

1)Oracle DBA (8.0.5 to 9.0.1)
2)HP Unix (10.20 & 11)
3)Oracle Database Secuirty, Audit Functions,Grants, Proxying)
4)Oracle Client Configuration under Windows 2000
5)Oracle Backup-RMAN
6) SQL Plus, Unix shell scripting
7)Upgrading Oracle

This is Red Hot! Please call me at 610-667-7700x1536.

Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.

Please refer to Job code bsmdod when responding to this ad.

For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/254749.html to apply online.

For fastest processing of your resume, this employer asks that
you apply to this job using the URL above.

1. US-PA: Philadelphia-Sr Oracle DBA

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Sr Oracle DBA
Job Location:  PA: Philadelphia
Pay Rate:      competitive
Job Length:    over 1 year (contract)
Start Date:    2003-05-04

[...]

2. Need host...

3. Has any one used dbms_utility.comma_to_table?

4. VB/ACCESS examples

5. Open client on Linux prob