Oracle Systems Administrator needed in Dallas, TX

Oracle Systems Administrator needed in Dallas, TX

Post by Bill L » Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Position - Oracle Systems Administrator
Location - Dallas, Texas
Industry- Manufacturing
Compensation - Open

*Description of Responsibilities:

DBA/SYS ADMIN

HP UNIX System Administration
Administrative Unix Account Management
Platform & Operating System Support
Server Configuration & Physical Disk Layout
System Performance

Oracle Technical Database Administration
Database Backup & Recovery
Database Performance & Tuning
Database Internal Structural Knowledge
Database Problem Resolution & Troubleshooting
Database Storage Management
Database Installation, Patches, & Upgrades
Database Environment Migration Strategy
Maintain External Data Links with other Systems
Physical Database Layout & Organization

Oracle Applications System Administration
Applications Management
Application Environment Management
Application Environment Migration Strategy
Application Files & Directories Management
Application Problem Resolution & Troubleshooting
Application User & Security Management
Change Control
Custom Development Management
Maintain Custom Concurrent Manager Configuration
Register custom user reports/forms with Concurrent Managers
Reports Management
Setup and Install Oracle printers

Oracle Applications Database Administration
Application Installation, Patches & Upgrades
Application Internal Structural Knowledge
Application Performance & Tuning (AOL & Concurrent Mgr)
Initial Concurrent Manager Setup & Configuration
Object and Object Data Imports & Exports

*Requirements:

* Solid background in the skill areas described above: 3-5+ yrs
experience
* U.S. citizenship or green card-h-1's Do NOT respond.

This position offers:
                * Opportunity to become a key member of the team
                * Very Competitive compensation packages

NO sub contracting positions available.
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

For  immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word
attachment to:

Phone: 1-800-549-8502.
* Please use job code:Dallas/Oracle Sys Admin/MH/mkpl

I have a referral fee policy.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be
qualified/interested
in the
posiition?described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law
OraStaff, Inc-"The Proven Connection To Oracle Opportunity"

1. TX-DALLAS-32799--UNIX-Systems Administration-ORACLE-C-UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR

=
Company    : SCB Computer Technology, Inc.
Website    : http://www.scb.com
Job Title  : UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Location   : DALLAS, TX
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
SCB Computer Technology, Inc. is an information management consulting firm
based in Memphis, Tennessee. We at SCB pride ourselves on our outstanding
record of achievement that spans over twenty years. Growing rapidly, we have
consultants working at client sites across a vast area of the United States.
Considering the competitiveness of the computer field, we are one of the few
firms that has an excellent retention rate among our computer professionals. We
currently have openings for experienced programmers, systems analysts,
networking engineers, project leaders and management consultants.

UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, ORACLE, C

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* UNIX
* Systems Administration
* ORACLE
* C
=
Comprehensive benefit package available to all salaried employees. Includes
health insurance, life insurance, dental, vacation, holidays, sick days, stock
options, matching 401k and relocation assistance. Outside the Memphis area, fax
resume to 800-533-0786. When responding to this ad please note the geographical
area along with the job code.

No phone calls please! Qualified applicants will be contacted.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ4794
Amy Dick

Fax No: 800-533-0786

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

2. Variable Tables Names

3. 4692-TX-Dallas-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Manufacturing-DBA Skills-ORACLE-Database Administrator

4. SQL SERVER ODBC Driver, version 3.50

5. LIKE predicate and '\' character

6. Client Connections to Informix