Oracle 9i Beta Exam - New Features for Administrators

Oracle 9i Beta Exam - New Features for Administrators

Post by B » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 07:04:30

I was wondering if anybody has taken the beta 9i New Features exam. I
read that it's twice the questions and 3 hours long. Also that the
results won't be known until December. Was it in a new format, were
the questions extra hard or easy and did it really cover everything?
Were there any special emphasis on any areas? Thanks for any feedback.

Oracle 9i Beta Exam - New Features for Administrators

Post by Pete Sharma » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:54:34

Haven't done the exam, but betas are always longer.  That's so you can
provide feedback on what works, what doesn't, incorrect questions and so on.
The beta exams never give you a result until the Production version is
released.  That's because you're only marked on the exam questions that make
the Production cut.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Quote:> I was wondering if anybody has taken the beta 9i New Features exam. I
> read that it's twice the questions and 3 hours long. Also that the
> results won't be known until December. Was it in a new format, were
> the questions extra hard or easy and did it really cover everything?
> Were there any special emphasis on any areas? Thanks for any feedback.

1. Oracle 8i New features for administrators exam ( 1Z0-020 )

Hi,

I've just passed the Oracle 8i New features for administrators exam (
1Z0-020 )

As always, I put together some revision notes while studying for the exam.
If anyone would like a copy, they are welcome to take them from my web site.

Cheers,

Peter N. Crompton
( Oracle Certified Professional )
Web: http://www.pitchmark.demon.co.uk/

2. difference between 2 dates ?

3. Oracle 9i New Features for administrators 1Z0-030

4. Newbie - Easy (I think) SQL Syntax Question, 3 table join

5. I need STS for Oracle 9i New Features for Administrators

6. Compare decimal columns

7. 9i New Features Exam

8. MoverBars in List Boxes - How to do it

9. Oracle8i: New Features for Administrators (Exam# 1Z0-020

10. question about Oracle 9i beta exam

11. Oracle 8i New Features Upgrade Exam

12. Oracle 8 New features, OCP exam

13. OCP - Oracle 8i New Features Exam