Amounts in figure to be transformed in amounts in letters

Amounts in figure to be transformed in amounts in letters

Post by Frederic Arslania » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

hi!

Can anyone of you tell me if there is an sql  command which transforms an
amounts in figure in an amounts in letters.

i.e 100 gives one thousand

Thanks

fred.

Amounts in figure to be transformed in amounts in letters

Post by Thomas Kyt » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

A copy of this was sent to "Frederic Arslanian"

(if that email address didn't require changing)

see http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/Misc/SpellANumber.html

--
See http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/ for my columns 'Digging-in to Oracle8i'...
Current article is "Part I of V, Autonomous Transactions" updated June 21'st

Oracle Service Industries     Reston, VA   USA