24405-IA-Eddyville-LAN/WAN-PC-Communication Skills-ORACLE-Client/Server-PC-Techn

24405-IA-Eddyville-LAN/WAN-PC-Communication Skills-ORACLE-Client/Server-PC-Techn

Post by webmas.. » Tue, 03 Mar 1998 04:00:00

=
Company    : ML & Associates
Job Title  : IT/Sr.IT Technical Analyst(ML)
Location   : Eddyville, IA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
ML & Associates is a full service placement firm specializing in Software,
Information system and Networking professionals We service clients within the
United States

Help support,administrate and implement networks Purchase and support PCs and
peripherals,implement Windows95,manage inventory and disaster recovery planning
Provide level one support for CGO Openmail and AS400 Stay current with Network
industry development and work with vendors and corporate I/T for future
direction and guidelines

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
Preferred Degree         : MIS,CS or Business w/CS minor
=
Required Skills
* LAN/WAN
* PC
* Communication Skills
* ORACLE
* Client/Server
* PC
* Technical business envir.exp.
=
Definite Pluses
* Network Communications
* Knowledge of Food Sector Business
=
ML & Associates offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive insurance package,
employee stock option plan, 401k program, vacation, sick and personal days,
nine paid holidays and a relocation package program
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ24405
Mandy Lewis
ML & Associates
P. O. Box 30833

Memphis, TN 38130-0833

Fax No: 901-396-8758

** Post jobs for 30 days for $50, unlimited postings $300/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 24405-IA-Eddyville-LAN/WAN-PC-Communication Skills-ORACLE-Client/Server-PC-Techn

=
[...]

2. ?Re: new hard drive with AP/PRO Native

3. Index pdf files within word documents

4. How Can we Make a recordset of an Array

5. MMC Problem with XML Registration Tool