Retail SW Developers in LI - Oracle based (several levels)

Retail SW Developers in LI - Oracle based (several levels)

Post by okda » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:15:51

Our client needs Oracle developers with a good backgrounds in Retail
Systems.

Requirement is for people who can both Design and Implement
a new retail system on Long Island for a large consumer products
manufacturer.

BS in Computer Science or Equiv in a minimum.

This is a F/T position on Long Island.

Please send your Resume and  Availability to Dan Landers via
this e-mail address or FAX it to 516 921-0211.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position,
  your interests and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after
  we obtain your approval.

1. Retail SW Developers in LI - Oracle based (several levels)

[...]

2. Create an Access 2000 database with code

3. A problem like BENAMU's (french full-text search...)

4. Error converting database from SQL7 to SQL2000

5. ODBC and INGRES?