DBA's DBA's DBA's VA-MD-DC

Post by da » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA

Several  clients in the DC metro area are currently looking for DBAs in
a variety of database environments. Right now we are most aggressively
seeking  Oracle 7 and Sybase DBAs. Clients would expect full support
skills to include tuning, sizing, version upgrades, archiving, backup and
recovery, table layouts etc. in both production and/or development
databases. All platforms are welcome to respond.

Rates are commensurate with experience and start dates for these projects
are asap. A few of these positions are contract to hire. For immediate
consideration, please forward your resume now. Email to attn:DMO at

Please reference job #5062.
For a complete list of current openings, please visit our VIENNA website
at http://edpcs.com/bin/search.pl?edp402.
EDP Contract Services
2095 Chain Bridge Rd.
Vienna, VA 22182
(V) 703 893-2400
(F)  703 893-9051

1. DBA's DBA's DC-MD-VA

DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA

Several  clients in the DC metro area are currently looking for DBAs in
a variety of database environments. Right now we are most aggressively
seeking  Oracle 7, Sybase and Informix DBAs. Clients would expect full
support skills to include tuning, sizing, version upgrades, archiving,
backup and recovery, table layouts etc. in both production , test and/or
development databases. All platforms are welcome to respond.

Rates are commensurate with experience and start dates for these projects
are asap. A few of these positions are contract to hire. For immediate
consideration, please forward your resume now. Email to attn:DMO at

Please reference job #5062.
For a complete list of current openings, please visit our VIENNA website
at http://edpcs.com/bin/search.pl?edp402.
EDP Contract Services
2095 Chain Bridge Rd.
Vienna, VA 22182
(V) 703 893-2400
(F)  703 893-9051

2. CASE in select statements

3. DBA's DBA's DC-VA-MD

4. INFORMIX SE Error 957 in ODBC connection from a CLIENT

5. Logging it to an ODBC connection

6. using ADO from within a COM server method causes future method calls to hang in tight loop in OLE32

7. DBA's/DBA's DC-VA-MD

8. DBA's DBA's DC-VA-MD

9. DBA's /DBA's VA-DC-MD

10. Oracle DBA's VA-DC-MD