Cannot launch browser in Sql*Plus worksheet

Cannot launch browser in Sql*Plus worksheet

Post by Dino Hs » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:57:18

Dear all,

When I checked the Help->Latest product information in SQL*Plus
worksheet, it comes out with this:
VTA-1000: the browser could not be launched with the file or URL:
http://technet.oracle.com/products/oem/

I cannot find information about this error message, nor do I know why
my browser cannot be launched. The Oracle client 8.1.7 runs in Windows
98. Any comments? Thanks in advance.

Dino

Cannot launch browser in Sql*Plus worksheet

Post by Sybrand Bakke » Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:24:04

Quote:>Dear all,

>When I checked the Help->Latest product information in SQL*Plus
>worksheet, it comes out with this:
>VTA-1000: the browser could not be launched with the file or URL:
>http://technet.oracle.com/products/oem/

>I cannot find information about this error message, nor do I know why
>my browser cannot be launched. The Oracle client 8.1.7 runs in Windows
>98. Any comments? Thanks in advance.

>Dino

Copy and paste the URL in your browser to verify whether the URL still
exists. If it still doesn't work, contact Oracle.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA