Portal configuration error

Post by Benjamin Burkhar » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 01:11:52

Hello,
I wanted to configure the Portal with the Configuration Assistant - but at
~20% the installation stopped.
Here are the last three lines of the install.log:

INSTALL_ACTION:installVPDComponents() : ..\..\bin\sqlplus

18/11  PLS-00201: Bezeichner 'OWA_VPD_CTX.SET_CTX' muss deklariert

Errors encountered in the Install process. Installation Aborted.

Could anyone tell me what this means? Especially what 'OWA_VPD_CTX.SET_CTX'
is and how I can declare it?

You can find the whole log file at http://www.b-burkhart.de/install.log .

Thanks for help!
Benjamin

1. Portal configuration error

Hello,
I wanted to configure the Portal with the Configuration Assistant - but at
~20% the installation stopped.
Here are the last three lines of the install.log:

INSTALL_ACTION:installVPDComponents() : ..\..\bin\sqlplus

18/11  PLS-00201: Bezeichner 'OWA_VPD_CTX.SET_CTX' muss deklariert

Errors encountered in the Install process. Installation Aborted.

Could anyone tell me what this means? Especially what 'OWA_VPD_CTX.SET_CTX'
is and how I can declare it?

You can find the whole log file at http://www.b-burkhart.de/install.log .

Thanks for help!
Benjamin

2. T-SQL and XMLDom problem (ver 6.5)

3. Oracle 9i Portal 3.0 Configuration Assistant

4. How do I reload PATH environment variable without rebooting?

5. portal configuration

6. Graphic Printing Problem ...

7. Oracle Portal vs Novell Portal

8. Informix 8/XPS info?

9. To Portal or not to Portal

10. Add item in line item portal from another portal

11. FILTER PORTAL RECORDS - DISABLE ADDING NEW RECORDS IN A PORTAL

12. Copy Portal to Portal

13. Displaying a portal based on a portal