TX-FORTUNE 50 QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

JOB ID:25254

To reply to this job, please come to http://www.ORAsearch.com
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Frito-Lay, Inc.

Plano,TX  USA

It is a very exciting time in the Information Technology Division of the
Frito

Lay Corp!   We are upgrading Oracle Financials from Ver. 10.7 to Ver.
11.0 as

well as merging the systems from PepsiCo, Frito Lay, and Tropicana to
act as a

single system!  This is a $130 Million project that is just getting
underway!

This consolidation of IT has opened up the need for a manager with
experience

architecting and leading the execution of a large scale testing
initiative.

Experience with automated testing tools (prefer Mercury), and Oracle
software

management experience (managing patch applications, version upgrades) is
needed.

Outside of project plans, status meetings and reports, this person will
be

responsible for 10 analyst.  Qualified individuals will have 3+ years of

experience in direct people management including conducting performance

assessments and career guidance.

This is an exciting time to join and share your knowledge with us as
well as

learn from some of our best.  Our benefits and environment are second to
none!

Just ask around.  For example, we close at 1 PM during the summer months
on

Friday to extend your weekend just a little longer.  Please email your
resume or

call for more information about our career adventures.

1. US-TX-FORTUNE 100 COMPANY NEEDS 50 JAVA WEBLOGIC VXML / ORACLE

JOB ID:1865863

To reply to this job, please click http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=1865863
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Net Recruiting/The Adea Group

Net Recruiting/The Adea Group

DALLAS,TX  USA

Call Flows: Contractors will develop speech based call center applications .Resource Needed: Skill Set required:
VoiceXML; XSL; JavaScript; XML; Servlets; strong Unix skills; web-based development (3 -4 yrs). Servlet Layer:
Contractor will develop all Servlet layer code components for Administrative Console, Resource Needed: Skill Set
Required: Servlets; XSL; XML; WebLogic; Apache; EJBs; Strong Unix skills; web-based development (3 -4 yrs). EJB Layer:
Contractors will develop all EJB layer code components required Resource Needed: Required Skill Set: EJB (2); JNDI(2);
JMS (1); Oracle (1); strong Unix Shell Programming skills (at least 1); strong WebLogic skills(2); strong Unix
skills(2); Servlets(2); web-based development (3 -4 yrs).3rd party companies are welcome to send by email there best
consulta nts. No phone calls pleasedf-os

EJB Weblogic VXML

Other desired skills:
EJB Weblogic VXML

2. WRONG VERSION OF DLL?

3. US-TX-TESTING ANALYST QUALITY ASSURANCE FINANICALS / MANUFACTURING

4. Help with Tutility Ver 4.0

5. ? Dump MSSQL metadata & data to a file

6. SCSI IDs for cluster

7. TX-TESTING ANALYST QUALITY ASSURANCE FINANICALS / MANUFACTURING

8. US-TX-TESTING ANALYST QUALITY ASSURANCE FINANICALS / MANUFACTURING