Query-Report Headers and footers

Post by Camer » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 16:43:06

Hi everyone hope you are having a great weekend

Q.
how do you include headers and footers in a query?

Cam

Post by Karsten Farel » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 01:16:13

> Q.
> how do you include headers and footers in a query?

I assume you are talking about a query in sqlplus. If not, just ignore
this. Report headers are specified in 'ttitle' statements. Report
footers are specified in 'btitle' statements. Column headers are
specified in 'column' statements. Column footers (subtotals) are
specified in 'compute' statements.

See the online sqlplus manual for details (also at oracle.com).

1. Removing headers/footers in Crystal Reports 6 Pro via VB5

I am trying to remove eg supress, a footer in CR6 PRO that also has a
subreport in it. Is there any way of doing this by calling some DLL
functions or procedures. This will save me heaps of time if I can use the
one report instead of one report for each different 'condition'  of data to
be reported on, eg if a certain condition is met then I want the footer to
be shown.

Any help of sample code would be greatly appreaciated, Stu

2. Best practices for installing SQL Server 2000 on NT 4?

3. Help! Headers and Footers in Report Smith

4. Informix ESQL/C use C++ under SCO OpenServer

5. report Group Header and Footer ERROR

6. Need help with query

7. HELP HELP Report totals in Headers - not footers

8. Table Size in Cache

9. Alternating headers/footers in an interactive report?

10. Disposing of headers/footers/padding in a query result

11. Header and footer

12. DTS to destination text file containing headers / footers

13. Importing header, footer and detail records