AUSTRALIA - ORACLE DEVELOPERS - FINANCIALS

AUSTRALIA - ORACLE DEVELOPERS - FINANCIALS

Post by Nick Maywal » Thu, 20 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Computer Consultants Australia, a world consulting firm needs experienced
Oracle
developers who have had 1 year + experience in an Oracle Financials
enviornment

Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5 are essential.

The positions range from 6 - 18 months+.

We offer excellent benefits, competitive rates and outstanding
growth potential.   Where applicable, we also arrange and finance all
travel arrangements.

We have many positions available, ranging from urgent start times to July
97.    Please email for more information or send us your resume now!

Nick Maywald
Phone: +61 3 9761 1288
Fax:     +61 3 9761 1388

1. AUSTRALIA - Oracle Financials/Manufacturing developers

Computer Consultants Australia, a world consulting firm needs Oracle
Financials  developers for a blue chip Australian manufacturing firm.
This is one of the largest Oracle projects underway in Australia and will
provide many on going opportunities.

Positions range from 3 - 18 months+

Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5 experience in a Financials 10.6 or 10.7
environment will
be particularly highly regarded.

We offer excellent benefits, competitive rates and outstanding growth
potential.   Where applicable, we also arrange and finance all travel
arrangements.

We have many positions available, ranging from urgent start times to
October
97.    Australia is a fantastic place and we have placed many people from
all over the world who have a great experience.   Good work, beaches,
weather, people,
food, travel, etc etc  what more could you want?

Please email or phone for more information, or send us your resume now!

Nick Maywald
Phone: +61 3 9761 1288
Fax:     +61 3 9761 1388

2. Invalid File handle error

3. AUSTRALIA - Oracle Financials Developers

4. Structure of a table

5. AUSTRALIA - ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS

6. How to add a single quote to a select statement?

7. ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS - AUSTRALIA!!!

8. How do you find identity columns?

9. AUSTRALIA - Oracle Financials Developers

10. AUSTRALIA!! - ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS

11. ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS - AUSTRALIA!!!

12. AUSTRALIA - ORACLE FINANCIALS / DEVELOPER

13. MA-BOSTON-100259--ORACLE Financials-Developer 2000-Oracle Financials Tech w/Developer 2000