Sending mail from oracle 8.0.4

Post by Antoine FERNIQU » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 20:04:37

  hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to send e-mailo from within a pl-sql
procedure under oracle 8.0.4
(like using the dbms_pipe package or compiling dbms_smtp or dbms_mail
packages)
or If I need to install oracle 8.1.6 to get those functionalities?

--
     Antoine FERNIQUE

Sending mail from oracle 8.0.4

Post by Hakan YUKSE » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

hi antoine,
see http://members.nbci.com/hakan_yuksel/htmls/utilities.htm
have a good day.
hakan.

--
=====================================
Hakan Yuksel, Oracle DBA

http://members.xoom.com/hakan_yuksel/
=====================================

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. sending mail from oracle

My application sends weekly raports through mail based on some tables in
oracle database. I wrote small aplication that uses Java Mail API.
I would like to move this functionality to oracle db server.

Is there pl/sql package for sending e-mail? Or I can 'move' my application
to Oracle server?

Thank for any suggestions,
kazelot

2. Hyperterminal to Pick

3. Sending mail from Oracle On Solaris

4. Main record not retrieved if no sub record present

5. send mail with oracle 8.1.5

6. object retrieval

7. CODE to send mail from Oracle

8. : New Release of the Object Storage Fact Book

9. Can I Send mail from Oracle Server

10. SQL mail sends but doesn't show up in OUTBOX or SENT

11. DTS Send Mail Task saves sent items

12. send mail task - only 1 send is successful

13. Send Fax / Send Mail in FMP 4.1