Sql*Loader-282 Error on Client

Post by Jürgen Kreppne » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I want to start the SqlLoader on the Client, but it seems to be an error in
the NLS-Settings!
I get the error Sql*Loader-282.

Client: WinNT, Version 8.0.4, NLS_LANGUAGE=german, NLS_TERRITORY=america

Server: WinNT, Version 7.3.2, NLS_LANGUAGE=german, NLS_TERRITORY=germany
NLS_CHARACTERSET=WE8ISO8859P1

I set also various Environment-Variables (NLS_LANG, etc.) on the client. But
nothing works!

Can anyone help me?

Sql*Loader-282 Error on Client

Post by Gabri van Le » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

As I can gather from the Oracle documentation, this error message is due to
an inconsistency between the characterset obtained from the server and the
one you've specified on the client.

Make sure the characterset you've used to create the database is also
WE8ISO8859P1.

Grtnx!
Gabri

>I want to start the SqlLoader on the Client, but it seems to be an error in
>the NLS-Settings!
>I get the error Sql*Loader-282.

>Client: WinNT, Version 8.0.4, NLS_LANGUAGE=german, NLS_TERRITORY=america

>Server: WinNT, Version 7.3.2, NLS_LANGUAGE=german, NLS_TERRITORY=germany
>NLS_CHARACTERSET=WE8ISO8859P1

>I set also various Environment-Variables (NLS_LANG, etc.) on the client.
But
>nothing works!

>Can anyone help me?

1. Sql*Loader-282, error on client

I want to start the SqlLoader on the Client, but it seems to be an error in
the NLS-Settings!
I get the error Sql*Loader-282.

Client: WinNT, Version 8.0.4, NLS_LANGUAGE=german, NLS_TERRITORY=america

Server: WinNT, Version 7.3.2, NLS_LANGUAGE=german, NLS_TERRITORY=germany
NLS_CHARACTERSET=WE8ISO8859P1

I set also various Environment-Variables (NLS_LANG, etc.) on the client. But
nothing works!

Can anyone help me?

2. OH-Cleveland-1656--Visual Basic-PowerBuilder-Project Management-Client/Server-Li

3. SQL Loader error: SQL*Loader-282

4. Subtracting in DataBase

5. SQL*Loader-282: Unable to locate character set

6. root.sh error on AIX

7. Error 201 and 282

8. SQL*Loader for clients

9. SQL*Loader script for Dbase files, client on NT 4.0

10. SQL-Loader Error Message 605

11. SQL*LOADER-524 ERROR MESSAGE