How to transfer Tablespace from one instance to another

How to transfer Tablespace from one instance to another

Post by Nicolas Bronk » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

How can I install my different tablespaces on another oracle instance (or
installation) e.g. in another network my tablespaces?
Background: I designed a data model which I will give another for testing.
Okay It is possible to create a dump file, but sometimes it create many
errors if it it loading (because of dependencies). Also The receiver has to
create the tablespace and owner etc.
I would prefer to do it like I can do with MS-Access. It is enough to send
the mdb-File.

Does exist such a way or tool?
--
Kind regards