FRM-21011 Error

Post by Louise Weile » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi Folks...

I (as a Windows 3.11 Oracle Developer) have been trying to walk a
non-Oracle person through the installation of Personal Oracle 7, Developer
2000, and the software I have been developing onto a Windows NT 4.0 laptop
for a demo.  Now, my knowledge of NT 4.0 is limited, and this other guy's
knowledge of Oracle is none, so I am trying to diagnose problems remotely.

He has installed the Oracle software, and has installed the software I have
written (which, btw, works fine in a Windows 3.11 on a PC LAN environment).
 But, when he tries to execute the main menu using runform, he gets an
FRM-21011 error.  Now, I've searched the documentation I have on disk with
Developer 2000, and I've searched all the codes/messages books in my office
(some of which are SCO/Unix, some of which are Windows bases) for this
error message, and I have found NOTHING.  Any ideas where I should be
looking?  I really HATE to try to walk this guy through the de* in
Forms, and getting me and the laptop in the same county (let alone same
office) probably WON'T happen.

Thanks in advance....

Louise

-- Louise

Louise J Weiler
Ballston Lake, NY

1. FRM 21011 PL/SQL unhandled exception ORA: 12534

Oracle 7.3.3 NT4 SP3
I am getting the FRM 21011 PL/SQL unhandled exception ORA: 12534 error when
entering any form for a particular user. I believe it is related to either
the number of Roles o privileges as when I removed a role from the user the
message disappeared. problem s I ned to assign this ser and others upwards
of 7 roles. Is there aparameter I can se or some other way around it. we
will soon be migrating to Oracle 8.1.7 is this still going to be a problem?

regds

group.

2. Access Rights for Profiler/SQL Trace?

3. FRM-40735 and FRM-40815

4. which diskdrive for SQL Server

5. FRM 92100 Error - Anyone have a solution

6. INSERT INTO table_name FROM ARRAY

7. Please help me with Forms 6 error FRM-404003

8. Error 21305 while scripting

9. FRM-99999 error when running web-enabled forms

10. FRM-90928 error

11. ERROR FRM-10044

12. Any Experienced ..FRM-40901 Error (not enough memory to remember all or part of this query)