US-IL-ORACLE 9I DBA WITH 9I RAC FULL-TIME DIRECT TO OUR CLIENT

US-IL-ORACLE 9I DBA WITH 9I RAC FULL-TIME DIRECT TO OUR CLIENT

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 16:49:31

JOB ID:1963900

To reply to this job, please click http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=1963900
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:DHS  and  Associates, Inc.

DHS  and  Associates, Inc.

Hinsdale,IL  USA

CHICAGO AREA CANDIADATES ONLY

Our client is looking for a seasoned ORACLE DBA (6+ years) with 9I with 9I RAC for 24/7 application support group, RAC
provides key benefits to e-business application deployments that our client is currently developing. Our needs a DBA
that is up to date on all of 9I features, they are setting standards for everyone to work from to have a more stable 100

Oracle 9I DBA,Oracle 9I RAC,UNIX

Other desired skills:
Oracle 9I DBA,Oracle 9I RAC,UNIX

1. Full-time Oracle 9i DBA

Full-time Oracle 9i DBA
Cleveland Ohio
70-80K based on experience

Supports the staff by maintaining the physical and logical Oracle
databases during product development and deployment. Responsible for
installations, upgrades and applies patches to databases running on Unix
and
Windows/2000. Performs database maintenance activities, such as
partitioning, index reorganization, and transporting tablespaces.
Performs
database security and user management activities, including defining and
managing users, policies and roles. Performs backup/recovery management
activities, including defining, testing, implementing and managing
backup
and recovery policies and procedures. Performs performance tuning and
troubleshooting against Oracle databases. Assists with logical data
modeling
and data architecture design.

Experience requirements: Minimum 5 years experience as an Oracle DBA in
development, test and production environments on Windows NT/2000 and
Unix
platforms. Background in SQL, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, batch/shell
scripting,
Oracle import/export, SQL Server bcp, and Oracle SQL Loader utilities.
Minimum 2 years experience with high availability database solutions,
such
as Oracle Standby Database,  Oracle Advanced Replication, Oracle
Parallel
Server, SQL Server Federated Databases and SQL Server Standby Server.
Minimum 3 years experience with database management and monitoring
software, such as Oracle Enterprise Manager and SQL Server Profiler.
Must have Oracle 9i experience.

Resume should reflect as many of the mentioned skills listed above, and
the experience should be recent.

Unable to sponsor visas

No relocation assistance is available.

Gary V. Naranjo
Career Advisor
A.C.Coy
Always on Target
Technical Consulting Solutions
Telephone : 1-800-784-5773 Ext.438

www.accoy.com

2. difficult SQL Statement

3. Oracle 9i Database Server and 9i Database 9i Developer Suite Forms Access Problem

4. Object order on forms

5. Client reconnection after node failure under 9i RAC?

6. Setup Wizard question

7. Oracle 9i RAC

8. Comm port under FPD2.6

9. Oracle 9i RAC with SuSE Linux 7.2 Pro

10. Sun Cluster, Oracle 9i RAC

11. Oracle 9i RAC CAN NOT run on Win2000 ?

12. Oracle 9i RAC installation requirement

13. Oracle 9i RAC