US-PA: Philadelphia-Oracle DBA (Intermediate)

US-PA: Philadelphia-Oracle DBA (Intermediate)

Post by JobCircle.C » Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:01:28

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Oracle DBA  (Intermediate)
Job Location:  PA: Philadelphia
Pay Rate:      $ 65 to $ 75 K
Job Length:    full time
Start Date:    2004-01-29

Company Name:  Infotech Staffing Inc.
Contact:       Jack Daly
Phone:         610-497-5000
Fax:           610-497-5101

Will be responsible for addressing functional groups to ensure a smooth implementation and to insure compliance with all corporate adopted system standards and directions. Lead performance monitoring and fine tuning of the system for optimal performance and proactively plan and manage all aspects of Oracle database. Plan and implement the backup and recovery procedures for the Oracle applications system. Make recommendations to Senior Management regarding financial system policies and procedures.
Additionally responsible for all production patching, maintenance and support activity. Assist in the technical evaluation of additional and new financial modules and applications.
Our client requires three (3) years experience with Oracle 8.x & 9.x and Oracle e-business suite version 11.x or higher.
Our client offers excellent benefits and oustanding technical career growth.

Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.

For FASTEST PROCESSING of your resume, please visit http://www.jobcircle.com/classifieds/451660.html to apply online.

For fastest processing of your resume, this employer asks that
you apply to this job using the URL above.

1. US-PA: Philadelphia-Oracle DBA (Intermediate)

JobCircle.com - Careers, Content and Community for Technology
professionals in the Northeastern United States!

Jobcircle.com provides resume submission, classified searches,
eLearning, hundreds of career development articles, tech news,
and more to tens of thousands of Technology professionals in
your area - visit us today at http://www.jobcircle.com!

!!! Voted a TOP 50 Career Web Site in 2002 by CareerXRoads !!!

Job Title:     Oracle DBA  (Intermediate)
Job Location:  PA: Philadelphia
Pay Rate:      $ 65 to $ 75 K
Job Length:    full time
Start Date:    2004-01-14

[...]

2. incorrect reports

3. After failed restore.....

4. Serial Data Type?

5. Remove a database from a LOG and or Device

6. US-PA: King of Prussia-Intermediate Oracle DBA

7. US-PA: Philadelphia-ORACLE DBA

8. US-PA: Philadelphia-Sr Oracle DBA