Running 10.7 Apps GUI form in Forms 4.5 outside Apps

Running 10.7 Apps GUI form in Forms 4.5 outside Apps

Post by Sridha » Mon, 08 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi

I have been trying to modify an Apps 10.7 form.
This is a GUI form in forms 4.5
But when I try to run this form in Dev 2000 : forms 4.5
I get the error : on error trigger failure.

This form  requires two other forms to run as the objects
in this form are connected. I have put these other forms
APPSTAND.frm and INVSTAND.frm in the same directory
in C: drive. I have put the path of this directory  Forms_Path
registry. I am trying to run this form in Windows 95.

The form runs fine on the apps.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
Sridhar

1. Convert Forms 3 -> Forms 4.5 App

Hi!

We are thinking about converting a large Forms 3 application run under VMS
to Forms 4.5 character mode. I was wondering if there is much hands on
needed
and if there are known problems.
I think the forms we work just nice but what about menus, user_exits etc...

Thankful for any opinions...

Lasse Larsson

2. Populating Combobox with Recordset

3. Running different versions of a forms 4.5 app on Win95

4. Simple Database & Form designer for MS-SQLserver ?

5. Oracle Manufacturing rel 10.7, Forms 4.5, Report 2.5, Techie, Contract

6. field name substitutions

7. Oracle APPS 10.7/16.1 GPF's while running of Winframe

8. Memory requirements for SQL2K

9. Tool to analyse Forms 4.5 Apps

10. Colorado; Oracle DBA w/10.7 Apps

11. Colorado Springs, CO; Oracle DBA w/10.7 Apps

12. US-WI-ORACLE APPS 10.7 FIN/ MFG SKILLS NEEDED

13. Adding a printer to Oracle APPs 10.7 NCA