23282-WA-Seattle Area-Visual Basic-Visual Basic Programmers

23282-WA-Seattle Area-Visual Basic-Visual Basic Programmers

Post by h.. » Tue, 02 Dec 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Hall Kinion
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Visual Basic Programmers
Location   : Seattle Area, WA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Hall Kinion is the largest full service technical recruiting firm in the
Silicon Valley with offices throughout the US and in London, England We can
assist you no matter what your geographic location or desired location

SALARY: DOE + relocation Visual Basic Programmers - Multiple openings!!! Work
to design, code and analyze for some of the hottest companies in the Pacific
Northwest

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Visual Basic 2 Years
=
Definite Pluses
* DBA Skills
* C++
* PowerBuilder
* SUN
* Solaris
* ORACLE  Version: App. Dev.
=
READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE!! GIVE ME A CALL!!!! This is an exciting position
with a growing and established company They are ready to hire and are looking
for a great candidate Please send me your resume and I will help you find a new
employment opportunity
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ23282
Heather Coutts
Hall Kinion
3001 112TH AVE NE
Suite 101
BELLEVUE, WA 98004

Phone: 800-234-1136
425-889-5003
Fax No: 425-889-5985

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City