Oracle Certified Trainer looking for work in UK

Oracle Certified Trainer looking for work in UK

Post by Myles Andrew Byr » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:13:57

Hiya all..

I am an fully qualified Oracle Certified Trainer working the last 8 years
for the The Oracle Corporation within Education in the UK and US. I am
looking for any type of training/consultancy work in Europe and the UK. If

Many thanx

1. Oracle Certified Trainer looking for work in UK

Hiya all..

I am an fully qualified Oracle Certified Trainer working the last 8 years
for the The Oracle Corporation within Education in the UK and US. I am
looking for any type of training/consultancy work in Europe and the UK. If

Many thanx

2. ANSI-92

3. Certified Oracle Trainer looking for work

4. temporary view

5. Oracle Trainer - UK - 3 Day Course - Administering Oracle 9i Internet Service Release 1

6. Terminate without executing other Form.Creates ??

7. UK Contractors looking for suitable work on Oracle site

8. sort to same table

9. UK Oracle 8i Trainer Required

10. Oracle Trainer - UK Permanent

11. ORACLE Trainer - UK Permanent