Wanted: Oracle Software Application Field Engineer(NJ)

Wanted: Oracle Software Application Field Engineer(NJ)

Post by StarLand » Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:13:30

We are a New Jersey based company searching for an application systems field
engineer.
Our company markets turn-key Oracle based software systems for Accounting and
Human Resources functions to public entities.

The primary job duties would include:
-Managing the implementation of Accounting and Human Resource software
applications at the customer site.(project management of new installs)
-Providing practical software training to end-users.
-Providing on-going field support to customers.

Candidate must have strong communications skill.  Accounting background a big
plus. Must have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows type applications.
Oracle experience is a plus but not required.

Relationship could include full-time employment or as a sub-contractor at a per
diem rate. We will provide extensive training.

If interested, please reply direct to me via e-mail.